Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Style from the Web

I am SOOOOO ignorant when it comes to where to find clothes.  I always go to the same places and rarely order online.  I think I am really missing the boat here!  I am subscribing to various style blogs for my Journey.  Some bloggers are women who love fashion and others are professional stylists or fashion reporters.  The best thing about reading the different blogs are the ideas I am getting about where to shop.  I am going to make a list of places to "laptop shop" and get cranking!  One is a place I already knew about but didn't think they had an online store...H & M.  I have never been to an H & M store but everyone I know just loves it!  I have also heard they have a kid's line that my newly finicky tween son will like as well.  Another on my list is LuLus.  Very similar to H & M...very trendy clothes at moderate-low prices.  Finally, I am going to laptop shop at Charlotte Russe.  I love the clothes there, but I find the store can be very crowded (with clothes and people) and really scattered.  


Shopping online is fun also, because at most sites you can keep items in your shopping cart if you are signed in to the site.  This way you can buy a few things at a time if you are on a budget and save the rest for later.  I also have my site set up to reccommend different online stores on the right side of the page and I check those out as well.  I would love to hear some of your favorite places to shop online and how you shop...with a cup of coffee or tea?  Or with a glass of wine?  Definitely I will do it in my yoga pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment