Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Never Underestimate the Power...

...of a Scarf!  The Scarf is a new accessory to me that I have discovered here on my Journey.  I am still a little confused whether it is a fad or a timeless classic that is always appropriate.  I am leaning towards the latter.  I never realized how much a scarf could add to an outfit.  In fact, I would venture to say that a majority of my previous outfits would have been pretty satisfactory if I had only added a scarf!  I am still in the learning process in the world of scarves, so I am still fidgeting and fussing with mine when I wear them.  The following sites are very informative on how to wear, tie and accessorize with The Scarf:

http://www.texeresilk.com/cms-scarf_tying_guide.html

http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/full-article/how-to-wear-scarves/

The Scarf is a great way to go a little bit bold if you are not used to bold.  Bold color, Bold pattern...anything that would be out of the norm for you.  You can add a scarf to a very boring or neutral outfit to really spice it up!  My next quest is to start looking for smaller and thinner scarves to accessorize through the summer!  Why don'y you try "tying one on" today?  Sorry...I couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment