Friday, February 19, 2010

Hot on StyleList

I cannot believe that I am following what is going on during Fashion Week...as I am sitting in my flannel pj's! But, nonetheless...my Journey must go on! So the Fashion Week is all about what is going to be hot in the FALL, not this spring and summer. Hmmmmm..

With many designers, I have seen snake-skin accessories are going to be the big thing. I will have to keep this in mind. My first thought is that I cannot pull it off, but I will certainly keep an open mind. I have also seen a lot of cable tights and short wool shorts. Very cute, but again...I think I may be a bit too old to pull this off. Maybe the tights and a wool skirt would be more appropriate?

I am excited about Brooks Brothers revamping their women's line. My husband gets many (if not all?) of his suits from Brooks Brothers...he thinks their quality and style is timeless. Their women's line has always been a bit boring if you ask me. Click on this link to see how SOOOOO not boring they are becoming!!!

Hot on StyleList

Are you following Fashion Week? What do you think?

1 comment: